- 40 h / week
- 40 h / week
Hast du Fragen zu dieser Position?
Rebecca Metz oder eine bzw. einer unserer Mitarbeitenden beantwortet gerne deine Rückfragen unter email@example.com. Bitte gib folgende Referenznummer an 15086195
Do you make guests feel at home? Do you have an open ear for all kinds of concerns? Then apply today as a Receptionist (m/f/x) and become part of the international headquarter of Samsung Semiconductor Europe in the Bavaria Towers!
Über die Position
For our Partner Samsung Semiconductor Europe GmbH we are looking for a Receptionist (m/f/x) to act in the headquarter office in Munich.
You are employed with us and work with our partner on-site. The employment is limited for a time of 18 months. A potential extension is not excluded. For any question, please contact your career Partner Rebecca Metz from Academic Work.
Das bieten wir dir
- All benefits of an assignment at Academic Work
- Your career opportunity: Work with a well-known and multinational company in an international atmosphere.
- Best location: You will work in one of Munich’s most modern and impressing office locations.
- Well-being: subsidised lunch, public transport allowance, sport courses
“We spark the imagination of device manufacturers with top-of-the-line building blocks of the digital area, powering billions of devices, and through them, touching the lives of people around the world every day.” (Samsung Semiconductors)
As a Receptionist (m/f/x) you are the first point of contact for concerns of visitors and employees. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Welcoming and registering international visitors and work colleagues
- Managing the booking, allocation and maintenance of conference/meeting rooms
- Receiving & forwarding incoming calls and messages (in German and English)
- Responsibility for routing and resolving issues affecting service standards
- 2 years of experience in the field of event/ hotel/ corporate reception
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience with room booking systems is a plus
- Good German language skills (min. B1) and very good English language skills (C1)
- Highly customer- and team-oriented approach/mindset and strong communication skills
Career Partner at Academic Work: Rebecca Metz, +49 162 2080022
Application: with CV, salary expectations and start date within 2 minutes via the “Bewerben”/”Apply” Button