Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- München, Kaufering
- München, Kaufering
Hast du Fragen zu dieser Position?
Tomas Mamat oder eine bzw. einer unserer Mitarbeitenden beantwortet gerne deine Rückfragen unter firstname.lastname@example.org. Bitte gib folgende Referenznummer an 15064540
Are you enthusiastic about electric motors? You can expect a highly technical environment in an international and successful company in the construction industry. Apply now as Mechanical Design Engineer for electrical BLDC motors (m/f/d) at HILTI!
Über die Position
Due to the good order situation, we offer you the opportunity to start with our partner, the Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft, as Mechanical Design Engineer for electrical BLDC motors (m/f/d) in Kaufering near Munich.
We will hire you and you will work with our partner on site. The cooperation is initially limited to 18 months.
We will carry out the entire application process for our partner. If you have any questions, please contact your career partner Tomas Mamat at Academic Work.
What we offer you
- All benefits of an assignment at Academic Work
- A comprehensive induction by your team
- A cooperative working atmosphere characterised by team spirit and openness
- Entry into an international company
As Mechanical Design Engineer for electrical BLDC motors (m/f/d) you are responsible for the mechanical design of brushless motors according to internal and external standards and regulations. Your tasks here are:
- Development (design/documentation) of components/assemblies and mechatronic systems in the task area of electrical drive development.
- Conception and development of approaches and solutions
- Supervision of component tests and testing of electric motors
- Support of short-term measures and tasks in order to be able to react flexibly to changes and adjustments
- Completed studies (diploma, master, doctorate desirable) in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Knowledge in CAD design of electrical machines (Siemens NX / SolidWorks knowledge desirable)
- Experience with systematic development methods and the tools relevant to them
- Fluent in German and English (C1 level)
Career partner at Academic Work: Tomás Mamat, +49 173 65 96 057 or +49 89 69 33 41 006
Apply: With resume, salary requirements and start date within 2 minutes via the "Apply" button.