- As soon as possible
- As soon as possible
Hast du Fragen zu dieser Position?
Yannik Iven oder eine bzw. einer unserer Mitarbeitenden beantwortet gerne deine Rückfragen unter firstname.lastname@example.org. Bitte gib folgende Referenznummer an 15091119
Are you ready to push the boundaries of reality and help shape the future? Then support us as IT administrator (m/f/d) for augmented reality systems and help us implement innovative solutions.
Über die Position
Due to the good order situation, our partner offers you the opportunity to start as IT administrator (m/f/d) in Hamburg.
This position is a direct placement. In consultation with our partner company, the application process is completely managed by Academic Work.
What we offer you
- Working hours: You decide when and where you work. The quality of your work is what counts, not when you get up.
- Equipment: You get your own workspace in the office or at home with professional hardware equipment.
- Atmosphere: The team is very important - team lunch, team events or even doing sports together. In the office in Hamburg-Altona there is also a golf simulator.
Viewlicity is an up-and-coming software company from Hamburg that specializes in the development of Augmented Reality (AR) systems for sports. The first product "PuttView" is an indoor training system for golf, which is now marketed worldwide.
As an IT administrator (m/f/d), you will provide internal and external support for support requests. Your tasks are:
You will handle worldwide support requests from customers regarding the product "PuttView Outdoor" via e-mail, telephone and video calls.
You support the installation technology remotely in configuring the hardware and calibrating the software (HoloLense, PC, projector, tablet, network).
You take over the administration of the internal IT systems (Office 365, GitHub, Ticket Management System).
- You have completed technical vocational training, a degree or comparable skills in the field of IT.
- First experiences in 1st and 2nd level support are an advantage but not a must - your technical affinity is in the foreground.
- Business fluent in English (min. C1)
- You bring strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills and never lose sight of the big picture, even under pressure.
Career partner at Academic Work: Yannik Iven 040 554 36 66 56
Application: With CV, salary requirements and starting date within 2 minutes via the "Apply" button.