Development Engineer BLDC Motor (m/w/d)
- München, Kaufering
- München, Kaufering
Hast du Fragen zu dieser Position?
Tomas Mamat oder eine bzw. einer unserer Mitarbeitenden beantwortet gerne deine Rückfragen unter email@example.com. Bitte gib folgende Referenznummer an 15070952
You have successfully completed your studies and are passionate about electronics? Do you want to start your career as a (junior) test engineer (m/f/d) for Brushless DC motors in an internationally renowned company? Then this is the right place for you!
Über die Position
Due to the good order situation, we offer you the opportunity to start with our partner, the Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft, as Junior electrical engineer (m/f/d) in electronics verification / Brushless DC motors in Kaufering near Munich.
We will hire you and you will work with our partner on site. The cooperation is initially limited to 18 months.
We will carry out the entire application process for our partner. If you have any questions, please contact your career partner Habib Fussi at Academic Work.
What we offer you
- All benefits of an assignment at Academic Work
- A comprehensive induction by your team
- A cooperative working atmosphere characterised by team spirit and openness
- Entry into an international company
- Personal support and development by Academic Work (e.g. development meetings, Christmas and summer parties)
Your 10-person department takes care of the verification of electronics and software for the motor control of power tools:
- Independent execution of verification tests in the electrical laboratory.
- Documentation, interpretation and release of verification results
- Adaptation of the hardware and software test environment (TestStand) to the respective electronics, if necessary further development of the test stand environment
- Planning and creation of test plans
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics, whether bachelor's, master's or diploma.
- Practical experience in commissioning or verification of electronic embedded systems and electrical BLDC drives
- Knowledge of LabView and TestStand is an advantage
- Affinity for programming
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Career partner at Academic Work: Tomás Mamat, +49 173 65 96 057 or +49 89 69 33 41 006
Apply: With resume, salary requirements and start date within 2 minutes via the "Apply" button.